The beginnings of Toowoomba North Church of Christ centred around the establishment of a Sunday School for a few children in a galvanized shed in 1908. Early in 1922 with numbers now around 30 pupils the first church hall was built in just one day.
In 1948 the building was moved to the back of the block. A new worship centre was constructed in 1953 in front of the block. The existing building was extended to form a church hall.
Throughout the years we have maintained an interest in practical mission – helping other churches in Queensland and the South Pacific.